- [S33] LDS - Seventies: Early Seventies, Black, Harvey Bischoff, Compiler and Editor, , p 33.
- [S185] Book - Profile of Latter-day Saints of Kirtland, Ohio and Members of Zion's Camp, 1830-1839; vital stats and sources, Backman, Milton V., Jr., Compiler, (Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, 1982), (Backman, "A Profile of Kirtland Saints..." Appendix E, p.
- [S58] Book - LDS Biographical Encyclopedia, 4 vols, Jenson, Andrew, (Andrew Jenson History Co., Salt Lake City, Utah, 1901), , Vol 1, pp 284-286.
- [S6] LDS - Membership of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:1830-1848, 50 vols., Black, Susan Easton, Compiler, (LDS Church, Salt Lake City, 1990), 1830-1848, by Susan Easton Black, Vol 3, pp 1-5.
- [S7] LDS - Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (1845-1846), , p 113.
- [S8] Book - Our Pioneer Heritage, 20 vols., Daughters of the Utah Pioneers, (Salt Lake City: 1958-1977), , Vol 1, pp 532-539.
- [S890] Book - Who's Who in the Doctrine and Covenants, Black, Susan Easton, , by Susan Easton Black, pp 2-5.
- [S891] Periodical - Mormon Historical Studies, Maurine Carr Ward, editor, (Mormon Historic Sites Foundation), Fall 2004, Vol 5 No. 2, p 106.
A list of those licensed to preach the gospel for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints published in the Messenger and Advocate, Kirtland, Ohio, June 3, 1836
- [S10] Periodical - The Nauvoo Journal, (Salt Lake City, Utah, 1989-1999).
- [S12] Internet Link - BYU Winter Quarters Project - http://winterquarters.byu.edu.
- [S13] Internet Link - Pioneer Research Group Project - http://www.pioneerresearchgroup.org.
- [S35] Internet Link - Ancestral File, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998).
- [S3] LDS - Iowa Branches Members Index 1829 - 1859, Volumes I and II, Watt, Ronald G., (Historical Department Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1991,).
- [S2] Internet Link - International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.