||9 Oct 1812
||Cheshire, Berkshire, Massachusetts, USA 
||7 Jan 1846
||Crooked Creek/Ramus Branch, Hancock, Illinois, USA 
||24 Oct 1855
||Ash Grove, Franklin, Nebraska, USA
||12 Dec 1970
||Pottawattamie, Pottawattamie, Iowa, USA 
||Early Latter-day Saints
||07 Feb 2007 |
||Julia Ann Johnson, b. 9 Nov 1808, Westford, Chittenden, Vermont, USA , d. 23 Oct 1858, Crescent, Pottawattamie, Iowa, USA |
||23 Nov 1833
||Kirtland, Lake, Ohio, USA
|Sealed S (LDS)
||17 May 1985
| ||1. Don Carlos Babbitt, b. 15 Aug 1843, Ramus (Webster), Hancock, Illinois, USA , d. 6 Sep 1912, Mesa, Maricopa, Arizona, USA |
| ||2. Almon W. Babbitt, b. 25 Jan 1847, Nauvoo, Hancock, Illinois,USA , d. 23 Oct 1918|
||Delcena D. Johnson, b. 19 Nov 1806, Westford, Chittenden, Vermont, USA , d. 21 Oct 1854, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USA |
||24 Jan 1846
Nauvoo : Block 148 Lot 3
Nauvoo : Block 10 Lot 1
Nauvoo : Block 10 Lot 2
Nauvoo : Block 123 Lot 1
Nauvoo : Block 124 Lot 3
Kimball 1st: Block 55 Lot 2
Kimball 1st: Block 58 Lot 2
Kimball 1st: Block 75 Lot 2
Wells: Block 6 Lot 3
Hibbard: Block 10 Lot 1
T7 R9 Sec 25 SE pt
T7 R8 Sec 32 S/2
T7 R8 Sec 29 SW E pt 109 acres
T7 R8 Sec 30
MACEDONIA: Block 6 Lot 1 E/2
Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register, p 113
70's Record, p 33
Members, LDS, 1830-1848, by Susan Easton Black, Vol 3, pp 1-5
LDS Biographical Encyclopedia, Vol 1, pp 284-286
Our Pioneer Heritage, Vol 1, pp 532-539
Kirtland, Zion's Camp Members, p 3
Who's Who in the Doctrine and Covenants, by Susan Easton Black, pp 2-5
Mormon Historical Studies, Fall 2004, Vol 5 No. 2, p 106, A list of those licensed to preach the gospel for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints published in the Messenger and Advocate, Kirtland, Ohio, June 3, 1836
Birth Date: 29 Oct 1813; 1 Oct 1813
Marriage Date: 23 Nov 1834
Death Date: Oct 1856; 7 Sep 1856
Name: Almon Whiting Babbitt
NOTES: His office was on corner of Carlin and Parley Streets
Name transcribed from the Iowa Branches Members Index 1839 - 1859, Volumes I & II by Ronald G. Watt. Historical Department of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1991. Copyright by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Note: Stated in record above, "V. 2"
- [S33] LDS - Seventies: Early Seventies, Black, Harvey Bischoff, Compiler and Editor, , p 33.
- [S185] Book - Profile of Latter-day Saints of Kirtland, Ohio and Members of Zion's Camp, 1830-1839; vital stats and sources, Backman, Milton V., Jr., Compiler, (Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, 1982), (Backman, "A Profile of Kirtland Saints..." Appendix E, p.
- [S58] Book - LDS Biographical Encyclopedia, 4 vols, Jenson, Andrew, (Andrew Jenson History Co., Salt Lake City, Utah, 1901), , Vol 1, pp 284-286.
- [S6] LDS - Membership of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:1830-1848, 50 vols., Black, Susan Easton, Compiler, (LDS Church, Salt Lake City, 1990), 1830-1848, by Susan Easton Black, Vol 3, pp 1-5.
- [S7] LDS - Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (1845-1846), , p 113.
- [S8] Book - Our Pioneer Heritage, 20 vols., Daughters of the Utah Pioneers, (Salt Lake City: 1958-1977), , Vol 1, pp 532-539.
- [S890] Book - Who's Who in the Doctrine and Covenants, Black, Susan Easton, , by Susan Easton Black, pp 2-5.
- [S891] Periodical - Mormon Historical Studies, Maurine Carr Ward, editor, (Mormon Historic Sites Foundation), Fall 2004, Vol 5 No. 2, p 106.
A list of those licensed to preach the gospel for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints published in the Messenger and Advocate, Kirtland, Ohio, June 3, 1836
- [S10] Periodical - The Nauvoo Journal, (Salt Lake City, Utah, 1989-1999).
- [S12] Internet Link - BYU Winter Quarters Project - http://winterquarters.byu.edu.
- [S13] Internet Link - Pioneer Research Group Project - http://www.pioneerresearchgroup.org.
- [S35] Internet Link - Ancestral File, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998).
- [S3] LDS - Iowa Branches Members Index 1829 - 1859, Volumes I and II, Watt, Ronald G., (Historical Department Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1991,).
- [S2] Internet Link - International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.