- [S33] LDS - Seventies: Early Seventies, Black, Harvey Bischoff, Compiler and Editor, , p 405.
- [S4] Book - Annotated Record of Baptisms for the Dead, Nauvoo, 7 vols., Black, Susan Easton, (Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602), , by Black and Black, Vol 3, pp 1834-1935.
- [S22] LDS - Early Mormon Records, , Vol 1, p 3.
- [S34] Book - History of the Nauvoo Legion in Illinois, Sweeney, John, Jr., (MA Thesis, Brigham Young University).
- [S6] LDS - Membership of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:1830-1848, 50 vols., Black, Susan Easton, Compiler, (LDS Church, Salt Lake City, 1990), 1830-1848, by Susan Easton Black, Vol 25 pp 503-512.
- [S40] Book - Mormon Redress Petitions - Documents of the 1833-1838 Missouri Conflict, Johnson, Clark V., Editor, (Religious Studies Center Monograph Series, Vol 16, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah), s.
- [S7] LDS - Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (1845-1846), , p 7.
- [S180] Book - Nauvoo Temple Officers and Laborers, , p 10.
- [S35] Internet Link - Ancestral File, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998).
- [S12] Internet Link - BYU Winter Quarters Project - http://winterquarters.byu.edu.
- [S13] Internet Link - Pioneer Research Group Project - http://www.pioneerresearchgroup.org.
- [S15] USA - 1850 United States Census, US Census Bureau, Utah, Utah.
- [S10] Periodical - The Nauvoo Journal, (Salt Lake City, Utah, 1989-1999), Aaron Johnson Company, 1850.
- [S773] Book - Old Mormon Nauvoo 1839-1846, Holzapfel, Richard N. and T. Jeffery Cottle, (Grandin Book Company, Provo, Utah, 1990), p. 141.
- [S3] LDS - Iowa Branches Members Index 1829 - 1859, Volumes I and II, Watt, Ronald G., (Historical Department Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1991,).
- [S54093] LDS - Pottawattamie High Council Minutes.